Have you ever been to a seafood restaurant and had their delicious crab boom sauce? It’s fantastic, right? Like you, most crab lovers enjoy their seafood drenched in a garlicky, buttery sauce.
However, do you ever wondered how to make it yourself at home? In that case, you’ll find this article really helpful.
Here, we’ve included complete guidance on how to make crafty crab boom sauce recipe. Excited to learn more about the recipe? Just dive into this article for further instruction.
What is Crafty Crab Boom Sauce?
Crafty Crab Boom Sauce is a deliciously tangy, slightly spicy sauce that is perfect for dipping, grilling or marinating.
Made with real crab meat, this sauce is packed with flavor and sure to be a hit at your next cookout or party.
Whether you’re looking for a new way to spice up your seafood dishes or just want to try something different, Crafty Crab Boom Sauce is a great option.
So, next time you’re in the mood for something different, give this sauce a try. You won’t be disappointed.
How to Make Crafty Crab Boom Sauce Recipe?
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp. grated onion
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Crabmeat, cooked and shredded
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- Gently fold in the crab meat (you will not need to boil the crab).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Few Variations Of The Crafty Crab Boom Sauce
Spicy Boom Sauce
This variation is for those who like a little bit of heat with their sauce. To make this sauce, simply add 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the basic recipe.
Lemon Boom Sauce
This version is perfect for those who love a little tang in their sauce. To make this sauce, simply add the juice of 1/2 a lemon to the basic recipe.
Garlic Boom Sauce
This variation is perfect for those who love a little bit of garlic flavor in their sauce. To make this sauce, simply add 1 clove of minced garlic to the basic recipe.
Herb Boom Sauce
This variation is perfect for those who love a little bit of herb flavor in their sauce. To make this sauce, simply add 1 teaspoon of dried herbs (such as oregano or basil) to the basic recipe.
Chili Boom Sauce
This variation is perfect for those who love a little bit of chili flavor in their sauce. To make this sauce, simply add 1/2 a teaspoon of chili powder to the basic recipe.
Whichever variation you choose, you’re sure to enjoy the delicious taste of crafty crab boom sauce.
Crab Boom Sauce Serving Suggestions
- Serve as a dipping sauce for crab cakes or fried shrimp.
- Toss with pasta or rice for a quick and easy seafood dish.
- Use as a salad dressing – perfect for a seafood salad or coleslaw.
- Drizzle over grilled vegetables or chicken for added flavor.
- Mix with mayonnaise to make a delicious sandwich spread.
- Add a zesty kick to soup or chili.
- Use as a dipping sauce for breadsticks
- Top off a baked potato or sweet potato with crab boom sauce in place of sour cream.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for egg rolls or spring rolls.
- Use as a marinade for grilled seafood or chicken.
- Brush over pizza dough before baking for a unique flavor.
How Long Does It Take To Make Craft Crab Boom Sauce?
It really depends on the recipe, but most craft crab boom sauces can be made in about 30 minutes.
This assumes that you have all of the necessary ingredients on hand and that your crab is already cooked.
If you need to cook the crab, then allow for additional time. Assuming you have everything ready to go, the sauce itself shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to make.
This includes both prep time and cooking time. Keep in mind that the sauce will need to cool slightly after cooking, so factor that into your overall timeline.
Once the sauce is made, it can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week. So, if you want to make a big batch to have on hand, go for it.
There you have it, everything you need to know about how long it takes to make craft crab boom sauce. Now get cooking.
How Long You Can Store The Crafty Crab Boom Sauce?
The average person can store the sauce for up to two weeks in their fridge. However, if you are looking to keep the sauce for a longer period of time, you can store it in your freezer for up to six months. Just be sure to label the containers so you know when you stored them.
- Calories 5%
- Sodium 270 mg
- 12% Total Carbohydrate 2g
- 1% Dietary Fiber 0g
- 0% Total Sugars 1g
- Protein 0g
- Vitamin D
Crab Boom Sauce Storage and Safety Tips
- Store crab boom sauce in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Use within 2 weeks of opening.
- For best quality, consume within 6 months of manufacture date.
To Extend The Shelf Life Of Your Sauce, Follow These Tips
- Keep the sauce in its original container.
- Seal the container tightly after each use.
- Wipe up any spills immediately.
- Do not store the sauce near sources of heat or light.
With proper storage, your crab boom sauce can last for months even years. But as with all food products, there is always a risk of food poisoning. To minimize the risk, practice food safety when handling and storing your sauce:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before handling the sauce.
- Do not taste the sauce directly from the container. Use a clean utensil to take out a small amount for tasting.
- Discard any sauce that has been contaminated (for example, if it has been dropped on the floor).
- Do not use the sauce past its expiration date.
Following these tips will help you enjoy your crab boom sauce for as long as possible and minimize the risk of food poisoning. So go ahead and enjoy your favorite sauce, knowing that it is safely stored.
Now you know how to make crafty crab boom sauce recipe and what ingredients you’ll need. Crab Boom Sauce is a great recipe to have in your arsenal for seafood lovers and crab enthusiasts alike.
The creamy, slightly spicy sauce pairs perfectly with fresh or cooked crab meat, making it the perfect way to jazz up any dish. I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe.