Nachos are a popular appetizer or snack food, typically consisting of tortilla chips covered in cheese and toppings. They can be made with various meats, vegetables, and sauces.
In this recipe, I’ll show you how to make beef nachos Filipino style.
This version is spicy and flavorful, and sure to please your palate. Also, the dish is the perfect mix of two of your favorite things.
So, without further ado Let’s get started.
What Sauce Goes with the Nachos?
There are a variety of sauces that can be used with nachos, depending on your preference. Salsa is a popular choice, as it provides a fresh and flavorful contrast to the rich beef.
Other options include cheese sauce, sour cream, or guacamole. You can also experiment with different flavors of salsa, such as mango or pineapple, to add a unique twist to your nachos.
What Toppings do You Need To Put On Beef Nachos?
There are a lot of different ways that you can top your beef nachos. You can use traditional toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Or, you can get creative and try something new.
Here are some delicious topping ideas for your beef nachos:
Guacamole: This creamy avocado dip is the perfect topping for beef nachos. It’s packed with healthy fats and has a delicious, rich flavor.
Pico de Gallo: This fresh salsa is made with diced tomatoes, onions, and cilantro. It’s the perfect addition to beef nachos.
Black beans: Black beans are a great source of protein and fiber. They’re also a delicious topping for beef nachos.
Corn: Sweet corn is a great way to add some extra sweetness and flavor to your nachos.
Jalapeños: If you like things spicy, then jalapeños are the perfect topping for you. They’ll add a kick of heat to your nachos.
Chorizo: This flavorful sausage is a great addition to beef nachos. It’s sure to please everyone at the table.
No matter what toppings you choose, they’re sure to be delicious. So, go ahead and get creative with your toppings. Your beef nachos will be all the better for it.
How To Make Beef Nachos Filipino Style?
If you are cravings for beef nachos and want to cook them in a Filipino style, then here is the recipe. This will let you know how to make beef nachos Filipino style in a quick way.
How To Make Beef Nachos Filipino Style?
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 15 ounces Can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 14.5 ounces Can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 ounces Dice green chilies, undrained
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 8 ounces of tortilla chips
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Drain any excess fat and remove it from heat.
- Add the olive oil to the skillet and onions, garlic, black beans, diced tomatoes with their juice, green chilies, chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Spread the tortilla chips in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Pour the beef mixture over the chips and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Tips to Follow While Making Beef Nachos in Filipino Style
- In a skillet, cook the beef until it is browned.
- Drain the beef and place it in a bowl.
- Add the taco seasoning and water to the beef and stir to combine.
- Spread the beef mixture over the tortilla chips.
- Top the beef with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped onions.
- Place the nachos in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with sour cream and salsa on the side.
Is there any Nutritional value in Beef Nachos?
The answer may surprise you while beef nachos may not be the healthiest dish on the menu, they can actually offer some nutritional value.
A typical serving of beef nachos (about 1 cup) provides:
- Calories: 230
- Protein: 13 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sodium: 520 milligrams
While beef nachos are not exactly a healthy food, they do offer some nutrients that can be beneficial to your overall health.
For example, the protein in beef nachos can help support muscle growth and maintenance, while the fat content provides essential fatty acids that are necessary for proper cell function.
Additionally, the fiber in beef nachos can help to promote digestive health and the carbohydrates can give you a much-needed energy boost.
So, while beef nachos may not be the healthiest food out there, they can still offer some nutritional benefits that are worth considering.
Beef Nachos are a popular appetizer or main course dish. They are typically made with tortilla chips, refried beans, beef, cheese sauce, and other toppings
Filipino Style Beef Nachos use a different type of chip (pancit), soy sauce, brown sugar, and pineapple juice to give them a unique flavor.
They can be served as an appetizer or main course dish.
I hope you find the answer to how to make beef nachos Filipino style and already craving it. So why don’t you try and leave us a comment?