Bacon soup is a fun and easy dish to make that is perfect for a winter meal. This recipe calls for simple ingredients that can be found in most pantries, and the results are delicious.
The bacon gives the soup a delicious smoky flavor, while the potatoes add some thickness and heartiness. Looks delicious and want to make or want to know how to make bacon soup bendy?
In that case, you have to do nothing but follow this article. Follow this article to get step-by-step instructions to make your cooking more effortless as well as tasty.
So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Bacon Soup Bendy
Bacon soup is a delicious and easy-to-make soup that is perfect for a winter meal. This soup is made with bacon, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion.
It is then simmered in a beef broth until the vegetables are tender. Finally, it is thickened with flour and milk.
Plus, bacon soup is hearty and filling, and the bacon provides a great flavor. It is also a very budget-friendly meal, as all of the ingredients are relatively inexpensive.
This soup can be made ahead of time and then frozen for later use.
How to Make Bacon Soup Bendy?
Bendy and the Ink Machine Bacon Soup recipe
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, cook the bacon over medium heat until it is crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, and potatoes to the pot. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the beef broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and milk. Add this to the soup and stir until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with the bacon on top. Enjoy.
This recipe is easy to follow and can be made ahead of time for a stress-free meal. It provides a great flavor to the soup, and the vegetables make it a hearty and filling meal.
So if you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make soup, look no further than Bacon Soup bendy.
Nutrition Facts of Bacon Soup Bendy
- Serving Size 1 bowl
- Calories 300
- Total Fat 15g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 4g
- protein 12g
- vitamin A 6%
- vitamin C 2%
- calcium 4%
- iron 10%
Moreover, nutrition facts of bacon soup bendy are based on our standard serving size of 1 bowl. This soup is high in saturated fat and cholesterol. It is also a good source of protein, vitamins A and C, and iron.
Tips To Follow To Make Bacon Soup Bendy
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry it until it’s crisp (you can use air fryer for that).
- Add the chopped vegetables to the pan and fry them until they’re soft.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring the soup to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let the soup simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the cream and season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup hot, garnished with some crispy bacon pieces. Enjoy.
So there you have it, now you know how to make bacon soup bendy and how easy the cooking method is. The secret to the perfect bacon soup is all in the bendy factor.
By adding a little bit of extra liquid and cooking it low and slow, your bacon will transform into a soft and delicious soup that will leave everyone wanting more.
I hope you’ll give this recipe a try, it’s sure to become one of your favorites.