If you’re looking for a seafood dish that will impress you as well as anyone, cooking upo with shrimp is definitely the way to go.
It’s a super delicious dish that has a delicate flavor and crispy texture, which will surely please anyone.
Plus, upo with shrimp can be easily adapted to your personal preferences by adding or subtracting any ingredients you like. Sounds fun and wanna try this recipe?
In that case, simply follow this article to learn how to cook upo with shrimp with comprehensive guidance. Here, we’ll show you simple and easy ways to cook shrimp upo using shrimp. So stay tuned.
How To Cook Upo With Shrimp
Shrimp is popular seafood that can be cooked in many different ways. Here are two easy ways to cook shrimp that you can follow.
So, let’s have a look at how to cook upo with shrimp.
Method 1: Most Usual Technique
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Once you've prepared all the ingredients, it's time to start cooking. And for perfect cooking, follow the step-by-step instructions
- Preheat youroven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat up olive oil and fry up garlic until fragrant. Add in shrimp and cook until pink and slightly opaque. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Spread the shrimp mixture evenly into an 8x8 inch baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Method 2: Upo Shrimp Uses A Stir-Fry Technique
- 1 tsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Thinly Sliced Onion
- 1 tsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 3 Cups Thickly Sliced Shiitake Mushrooms, Stems Removed
- 2 (14.5 Ounce) Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Large Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Green Onion, Thinly Sliced
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, coriander, and cumin and cook until the vegetables are tender about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they release their juices, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Cook until the vegetables are very soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook until they turn pink and are just cooked through about 3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar. Serve with green onion slices.
Note: This recipe for upo shrimp uses a stir-fry technique and is quick and easy to make. Shrimp is a popular seafood option and can be cooked in many ways.
This recipe for upo shrimp uses a stir-fry technique and is quick and easy to make. However, this recipe technique also tastes crispy and tender like the Trinidad-style fried shrimp wontons.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy seafood dish, cooking upo is definitely the way to go.
With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe is perfect for a casual meal or even as part of a larger seafood feast.
Cooking upo with shrimp is a simple and delicious way to add some complexity to your meals.
Shrimp are low in both fat and cholesterol, so they make a great healthy protein addition to any dish.
So, since you know how to cook upo with shrimp, give it a try next time you’re cooking a meal for lunch or dinner. However, don’t forget to let us know how it tastes.