How to cook beef brisket in air fryer? Well, the process is really simple, and all you have to do is:
- Prepare the brisket
- Mix all the seasoning properly
- Place the brisket and set the right temperature level
You may have to check the brisket and set the temperature a couple of times. Once you follow the appropriate technique and use the right ingredients, you can have beef brisket on your table within a couple of hours.
Wondering what seasonings you might need, and what would be the perfect temperature level you need to set? It’s common to get confused, and by following this article, you can get the answer to all of your questions.
Why You Should Try Air Fryer To Cook Beef Brisket
An air fryer is a small appliance that uses hot air to cook food without submerging it in oil. A fan circulates hot air at high speed, forming a crispy layer through a browning reaction.
In short, it’s a hassle-free food-cooking method that can be used for a variety of foods, including chicken, fish, vegetables, and beef brisket as well. When you try beef brisket in an air fryer, you’ll get tender and juicy beef brisket without submerging oil.
Plus, the air circulation process will quickly and evenly cook the beef brisket with a crispy outside and a soft inside. Along with being perfectly cooked, an air fryer will be a healthier option to cook anything you want.
How To Cook Beef Brisket In Air Fryer?
The cooking method of beef brisket in an air fryer is really simple and straightforward. Simply follow the below provided step-by-step guidance to cook a delicious and tender beef brisket on an air fryer:
How To Cook Beef Brisket In Air Fryer-
How To Cook Beef Brisket In Air Fryer
- 1 4 lbs trimmed beef brisket
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 crushed bay leaf
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F
- Rub the brisket all over with the seasonings (chili powder, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, dry mustard, sugar, and bay leaf)
- Place the brisket in the air fryer, then set the timer to 1 hour and temperature to 350
- After an hour, take the brisket out of the fryer, then place it on foil and add beef stock
- Seal the brisket properly, and then cook it for 3 hours at a temperature of 300 °F
- Once the three hours are up, it’s time to remove the beef brisket from the air fryer and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
How To Make Your Beef Brisket Taste Delicious
There are a few key things to keep in mind when you’re cooking beef brisket.
- It’s important to choose the right cut of meat. Brisket comes from the front part of the cow, and it’s a tough muscle that benefits from long, slow cooking. That means that it’s perfect for braising or smoking.
- Brisket needs to be properly seasoned. A dry rub or marinade with lots of bold flavors is a good way to add flavor to the meat.
- And brisket should be cooked slowly over low heat. This allows the tough muscles to break down and the fat to render, resulting in a tender, flavorful piece of meat.
If you follow these tips, you’ll end up with a delicious beef brisket that everyone will enjoy.
Air Frying Tips For The Perfect Beef Brisket Every Time
- Preheat your air fryer to the correct temperature.
- Season your beef brisket with your favorite rub or seasoning.
- Place the beef brisket in the air fryer basket, fatty side up.
- Cook for the recommended time based on the thickness of your brisket.
- Let the brisket rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious air-fried beef brisket.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you still have any questions on your mind? In that case, you should follow the section below to get some of the frequently asked questions answered:
- What cut of beef to use for beef brisket?
You cannot use any cut of beef to cook beef brisket and expect a tasty and tender output. And for that, you must use the breast or the lower chest meat of a cow. This cut comes with a long, thin with a thick fat layer that keeps the meat moist.
- What oil should I use on beef brisket?
The type of oil you want to use to cook beef brisket in the air fryer is up to you. However, it’s always a good idea to use olive oil, as it helps cook evenly and render the fat. Also, olive oil helps to retain moisture in the brisket as well.
- Do air fryers allow the use of aluminum foil?
Many people think it’s not possible to use aluminum foil in an air fryer, but it’s not completely true. You can use aluminum foil without any issue as long as it is not covering the heating elements. If the foil covers any part of the heating element, this can result in uneven cooking.
So, there you have it. Now you know how to cook beef brisket in air fryer? You can cook beef brisket in your air fryer with a little bit of preparation and the right seasonings.
The end result is a delicious, juicy piece of meat that is perfect for any barbecue or potluck. Have you tried cooking beef brisket in an air fryer? What tips do you have to share?